blogging my progress on creating more and consuming less...

.

21 March 2011

Scrum-diddly-umptious.

My flat smells awesome right now. Mainly because I live here (obviously. Just kidding). No, mainly because I've been working on a nice smell-good project. My friend Hazel asked me to make some lavender heart sachets for her to hang on doorknobs around her house. Her house is serene in a mainly cream/beige/grey/black sort of way. So here is what I made for her:



The pink one's for her daughter's room. :)

I'm well pleased with the outcome and hope Hazel is too (and Sophia!). These will definitely feature in my developing grownup etsy shop-to-be. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! these are too gorgeous and I am super happy with them!!! They look so different to the other lavender hearts out there - love it! p.s hilarious you think my house is serene espesh seeing as when you are here its generally full of two year olds!!!
Thanks clever lady!
Hazel xxx

DanaK ~ WaterPenny said...

I love these - especially the buttons. I am always wanting good uses for buttons!

 
UA-15391129-1