blogging my progress on creating more and consuming less...

.

26 May 2012

65/365

Grace in small things.

1. I'm back!

2. There are lots of reasons I have fallen off the face of the blogosphere. One is I've been really tired and falling asleep on the couch instead of writing blogs and taking pictures and making things. That doesn't seem appropriate for a Grace post, except for the part that I recently found out I'm having twins! Holy schnikes!

3. We're moving to a house! With an actual garden in the front and the back! And stairs! And a garage! And a little bit of extra space to just be. At least until the twin invasion. I don't think I'll be getting my dream sewing studio. It will probably still be a spot on the dining table, but whatevs. I get a garden! To grow things!

4. I get to see my Americans in a few days. Woot!

5. Days and days of sunshine. Please tell me summer is finally here to stay.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Wow, twins! Many congrats :)

Suzanne said...

Thanks! Still in shock...

 
UA-15391129-1