blogging my progress on creating more and consuming less...

.

17 February 2012

61/365

Grace in Small Things.

1. Good news on a bad news kind of day. In this case, I am chuffed to announce that I'll once again be presiding over a humbly awesome table at the Crafty Fox Spring Market at the Dogstar in Brixton in March. Woo!
'Springfox' by Jimbobart


2. Marcus painted the kitchen an antique-white. It's suddenly a bigger room. Yay!

3. babybandito has been getting a windfall of ticky tock orders. Wahoo!

4. We're finally getting our buzzing radiators fixed. Now I can sleep with the heating on in my bedroom, without having it wake me up hourly. Shazam!

5. I have finished reading The Hunger Games. Courtney was right. It broke my heart, then put it back together, only to break it all over again. And again. And again. I can't wait for the movie. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

No comments:

 
UA-15391129-1