blogging my progress on creating more and consuming less...

.

24 January 2012

59/365

Grace in small things.

1. The Ottolenghi cookbook. Have I sung its praises before now? This book has not failed me once. Today, I made a sweet potato galette and ate it up. Mmm...So good.

2. Today I took another shrunken t-shirt of mine, cut it down, sewed it up, and put it on my boy. He now has a Saint Etienne t-shirt. It's this one:
 Coolest kid on earth? Yes ma'am. Thriftiest mama on Earth? Not really, but I'm trying!

3. House hunting.

4. I got Tobyboo's London skyline tape in the mail today. I can't wait to use it. Someone buy something from me please so I can seal the envelope with this most amazing tape?

5. I'm reading Jane Eyre. I didn't think I'd enjoy it, but I do. Immensely.

No comments:

 
UA-15391129-1