blogging my progress on creating more and consuming less...

.

08 April 2011

Thanks, sister!

Finally... I was waiting for the perfect sunshiny day to take a photo of these. That day has arrived!

Here are the bags my sister made for my birthday present. Aren't they amazing? She is so talented. And a major perfectionist, which makes for very good handmade birthday presents!!!

I love love love love love them. I told her already that I now never have the problem of forgetting to tell the cashier that I don't need a bag. Any excuse to bust one of these out. Any excuse will do.

I'm not the only one who thinks they're amazing. I happened to stash them in another eco-bag before I left to meet the owners of Beanies Cafe (just in case I needed to buy some groceries while I was out) and show them some of my own handmade goodies. Karen picked one up out of the bag and said, "Ooh, this is cute". I opened it up (to more ooh's and ahh's) and told them about how my very talented sister made them. They said, "Those would definitely sell." Melissa? Wanna sell some bags in London? xo

No comments:

 
UA-15391129-1