blogging my progress on creating more and consuming less...

.

07 March 2011

30/365

Grace in Small Things.

1. I've been invited to sell my stuff at the Crafty Fox Pop-Up Market in April! This is really exciting. It's a craft market at a bar (!!!) and is enthusiastically endorsed by Etsy UK, so it must be good. If you live anywhere near The Dogstar in Brixton, you need to come. We can make it a drinking game. Every time I sell a bib, you take a shot. I really hope you get wasted.

2. Dhari is giving away free kisses today. And I'm hogging them all. Mwah-hahah!

3. Old episodes of Mock the Week on Dave. I laugh. And laugh. And laugh. It's like The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, but with a quiz format. I can't wait for the new season to start.

4. Esther has helped me to Celebrate the Boy by ordering some more boy bibs. I made six last night!

5. "Sausages" and mash for dinner tonight. Mmm...

No comments:

 
UA-15391129-1