blogging my progress on creating more and consuming less...

.

02 August 2012

70/365

Grace in small things.

1.  Standing in the rain to catch a glimpse of the Olympic women's road race flying through Kingston. It was bucketing. Those girls are hard.

2.  Taking Dhari to his first football (that's soccer to my Americans) match, and having it also be an Olympic match where Team GB beat BRAZIL!!!! Brazil, people. Dhari absolutely loved it. Especially the bit right at the very beginning when Team GB scored a goal and 70,000 fans jumped and shouted in celebration. You should have seen his face. Priceless. We then got a load of free stuff from one of the food kiosks because their card machine wasn't working and the lady felt sorry for us because Dhari is cute and I am hugely preggers.

Dhari stayed awake until 10:45pm, which is no mean feat for a 3 1/2 year old.

3.  Randomly bumping into two friends at Earls Court for the Olympic women's volleyball yesterday. What a small world!

4.  Having the Olympics in London. This is awesome.

5.  Bouncy Stonehenge! Official name: Sacrilege. I went. I saw. I bounced.
I can't tell if the little girl in the foreground of this shot is crying, or having the time of her life. Any thoughts?

No comments:

 
UA-15391129-1