blogging my progress on creating more and consuming less...

.

04 July 2011

47/365

Grace in Small Things.

1. Finally getting back to doing this post again.

2. Barbecuing it up at the Cutting's on Saturday. I'm only a bit disappointed that I didn't manage to get Adele's Pay it Forward gift (from twelve-thousand moons ago) done in time to hand it over. It's still just two pieces of awesome fabric pressed and draped over my dining room chair. I think maybe I've subconsciously decided that I just like looking at the fabric all day and that's why it isn't done. Anyway, even without the gift, the BBQ was fab, complete with bunting and twinkly lights and lots of lovely new people to meet.

3. That paper chain is getting shorter and shorter every day. I know that's the point, but it still makes me happy. And Dhari loves it too.

4. Busting out the Wii Fit again after something ridiculous like 951 days of gathering dust in the corner of the room. The little animated Fit Board man had all sorts of cheeky things to say about that. Snarky little bugger.

5. Ticky Tocks. Dhari and I gave one as a birthday present to Jack, who loved it and gave me the perfect tagline for them. "It's just like my daddy's!"

No comments:

 
UA-15391129-1