Grace in Small Things.
1. Learning that people actually read this blog. Woo!
2. The emergence of a new ladyblogger in blogtown. Check her out. She has made the decision to blog instead of wash the dishes. I like her style.
3. Egg-fried quinoa is my new favourite dish. Yummy-yummy-yummy. (and have I washed the dishes from dinner? No, Kate. I have not. They haven't even made their way from the table to the kitchen. Mwah-hah-hah-hah!)
4. I have taught Dhari how to stop the radiator from making that gawd-awful buzzing sound. He thinks it's a really good game. Yes! One less annoying thing I have to do 12 times a day!
5. The gift of wine during hard times. Thanks, Donna! It was very very nice with our egg-fried quinoa.