Grace in Small Things.
1. Discovering that giraffes still create awe and wonder for me.
2. Hearing Dhari say, "Hi zeebas!" to the zebras.
3. A kind lady helped me carry Dhari up the steps out of Regent's Park Station today.
4. This scene from Kick-Ass where Hit Girl steals the show.
5. Making up new traditions. For example, today at the London Zoo, Dhari and I checked out the African animals. His favourites, of course, were zebras and giraffes. So, before we left, we visited the gift shop and bought a little giraffe and a little zebra for him to play with. All the way home, Dhari chattered away about them, whilst playing with his new toys.