blogging my progress on creating more and consuming less...

.

25 January 2010

Claire's a genius.

It's true. She is. Not only is she Super-Mum Extraordinaire, but she also is The Great Advisor of all things that are worrisome. Like, "What do you mean you haven't sold any bibs yet?" I haven't, Claire. I don't understand how I'm supposed to get my brand out there. I've done all the stuff they say to do. I post on the forums every week, I heart other people's shops that I like, I've given my bibs away as gifts, I've started a blog about it, I remind everyone on facebook of my shop every time I add a new item to my shop or update my blog...I even have my own little spokesmodel who wears my bibs every time we go out and about (but no one's asked me about it since I got my super-cute minicards from moo, which I religiously carry around with me).



Isn't he cute? Wait, what was I talking about? Oh yeah.

Her answer? Simple. Which, in my own not-so-humble opinion, is the essence of genius: simplicity. "Why don't you sell them at one of the NCT Nearly New Sales? Those things are rammed and those mums will love your bibs." Yeah, why don't I? Never mind the fact they're new, not nearly new. I've checked into it. It's legit. :) Not only will I finally rejoice in the sale of my stuff, but a really really important charity will benefit too.

So, that's exactly what I'm going to do. On the afternoon of March 13th, don't call me. I'll be busy selling my stuff at the Putney Leisure Centre from 2pm. Keep yer fingers and toes crossed for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey thats great news! This could be the exposure you needed! Good luck!!!! Hazel and Sophia xxx

 
UA-15391129-1